Use tab and enter to select a filter. Then use tab to navigate between results.
Carnegie / Caledonian PhD Scholarships
- Value: Covers tuition fees, and maintenance, research and travel allowances
- Eligibility: For graduates of a Scottish university with a first-class honours degree, or final year students of an undergraduate degree in Scotland expected to obtain a first-class honours (withdrawing if they fail to do so).
David Wilkie Scholarship for the Study of Spanish Art
- Value: Covers tuition fees and an annual stipend of £14,000 for living costs and travel
- Eligibility: The candidate will typically hold a first or upper second class Honours degree in History of Art at undergraduate level and a Masters degree.
Edinburgh EU Masters Scholarships
- Value: One scholarship of £10,000 and three scholarships of £5,000. Used to cover tuition fees in the first instance.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be nationals and resident in an EU country (excluding the UK) and accepted on a full-time on campus one year Masters programme. Applicants must also be liable for the EU/EEA rate of tuition fee.
Ian Pitt Memorial Prize
- Deadline: No deadline: Awarded by nomination
- Eligibility: Intended to commemorate the life and work of Ian Pitt-Watson (MA 1947, BD 1950) and awarded to an undergraduate who, as a member of Edinburgh University Musical Society, demonstrates an aptitude in the development and conducting of a choral ensemble.
Microsoft PhD Scholarship: Towards Ethical Development of Symbiotic Human-Machine Systems
- Value: Tuition fees at Home/EU rate and a £15,500 annual stipend
- Eligibility: The successful applicant would have a first-class degree or good 2:1 and a Masters or equivalent experience in Ethics, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or an area cognate to the project.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarship
- Value: $40,000 CAD per year for three years, plus up to an additional $20,000 CAD annually to support research-related travel.
- Eligibility: Full-time first or second year Canadian citizens enrolled in a doctoral programme in the humanities and social sciences.
Royal Television Society Bursaries
- Value: £1000 each year for three years to support living expenses, RTS membership, and mentorship
- Deadline: Closed on 30 June 2016
- Eligibility: Applicants should have career aspirations to work in television, show a demonstrable ability to study, and be keen to be active members of the RTS.
Scottish Power Foundation Scholarship
- Value: Funds tuition fees and provides a monthly maintenance allowance.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be intending to commence a full-time, on campus taught masters programme or be expecting to progress to the final year of an integrated masters programme such as MEng.
Sir Thomas Beecham Scholarship
- Deadline: Closed on 30 May 2016
- Eligibility: Awarded annually, on the basis of the results of the end of year performance examinations, to the first year undergraduate in music who shows the greatest promise in instrumental performance (not including pianists and singers).