A 218-seat Victorian venue built in 1859. Used for regular orchestral and choral rehearsals and performances.
- - ECA Main Building, 74 Lauriston Place
- Hunter Building, 74 Lauriston Place
- The Fire Station, 76-78 Lauriston Street
- Evolution House, 78 West Port
- Minto House, 20-22 Chambers Street
- 7 & 8 Chamber Street
- Adam House, 3 Chambers Street
For nine days in summer, Edinburgh College of Art (ECA) is transformed into a public showcase of the work of our graduating students, the majority of whom are completing undergraduate degrees.
Having previously been told that University was solely for the "academic" study of music, Jack discovered that the BMus (Hons) at Edinburgh College of Art would allow him to specialise in performance, with a focus on piano and traditional Scottish fiddle.