We wouldn’t want to limit your ideas about what you want to swap but here are a few to consider: Paints, tools, books, textiles, stationery, manuscripts, audio, film, paper.
You can give any of these to a good home and pick up something you need instead at the ECA Swap Shop!
Some Swap Shop rules:
- No monetary exchange; the Swap Shop is for swapping only!
- No food allowed in the Swap Shop
- Please don't bring anything that is too damaged or beyond appropriate use to its new owner
- All electrical appliances connected to the mains system at ECA must be PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) tested. PAT testing is available, free of charge, in the electrical workshop, room N.08, on the basement corridor of the Hunter Building on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2.30pm - 4.30pm, during semester time. Please have your electrical items PAT tested before the Swap Shop as we will not be able to accept anything that hasn't been PAT tested.
- Have fun! Network and get to know your fellow students during the Swap Shop.
If you have anything you'd like to give to the Swap Shop already, you can deliver it to the Hunter Building reception desk from Friday 23 March - Wednesday 25 April. Or you can bring them along on the day from 12.30pm. We can't accept any more items for the Swap Shop after the event finishes.