The Artists' Collecting Society (ACS) talks provide a practical guide that covers the Artist's Resale Right, copyright and licencing. It has been written with burgeoning artists in mind and covers the following:
- What is it?
- What artistic works does it apply to?
- What doesn’t apply to?
- Who owns or can own it?
- In Practice
Artist’s Resale Right (ARR)
What is ARR
- What does it apply to?
- What doesn’t it apply to?
- Who owns, or can own it?
- How can I benefit?
- Intro to Bridgeman Images and Bridgeman Studio
- Image Licensing
- Knowing your market
- Presenting your visual content
- Structuring fees for licensing
- Protecting your copyright
- Commissions vs image licensing
The Artists’ Collecting Society was set up in 2006 as a not-for-profit company dedicated to the administration of the Artist’s Resale Right and copyright.