The International Art Market Studies Association (TIAMSA) Conference 2021, hosted by The University of Edinburgh / National Galleries Scotland
Due to the ongoing uncertainty relating to COVID-19 and related travel restrictions, TIAMSA, The University of Edinburgh and the National Galleries Scotland have made the decision to organise this conference as a series of online workshops. We have put together a phased programme which will now take place virtually over 5 half-days on Thursday/Friday 6 - 7 May; Thursday 3 June; and Thursday/Friday 15 - 16 July.
The workshops have been divided into specific themes and each paper will be 20 minutes, with time for questions and discussion in break-out groups.
We hope to record most sessions to share on Vimeo following (accessible via a password) to conference delegates only.
We look forward to welcoming delegates from around the globe to join us online for this conference. Please stay tuned for a final schedule, and for details for how to sign up. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Prof Frances Fowle (University of Edinburgh; National Galleries of Scotland)
- MaryKate Cleary (University of Edinburgh)
- Prof Frances Fowle (University of Edinburgh; National Galleries of Scotland; TIAMSA)
- Dr Johannes Nathan (TIAMSA Chair)
- Dr Kathryn Brown (University of Loughborough)
- Prof Nick Pearce (University of Glasgow)
- Dr Christel Force (The Metropolitan Museum of Art)
- Dr Mark Westgarth (University Leeds)
- Dr Susanna Avery-Quash (The National Gallery, London; TIAMSA)
- Prof Frances Fowle: email@example.com | View profile >
- MaryKate Cleary: firstname.lastname@example.org | View profile >
Registration information to follow