23rd – 25th April 2015
18:30 – 20:00
Sculpture Court, Edinburgh College of Art , 74 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh
Students from Fashion, Performance Costume and Textiles will put on SHOW 2015 at Edinburgh College of Art (ECA) for three nights in April.
The Sculpture Court will be transformed into the backdrop for a spectacular runway show, featuring memorable designs and performances.
There will be two evening shows each day, and a special schools show on the Friday afternoon.
The shows and times are as follows:
- Thursday 23rd April: 6.30pm and 8.30pm SOLD OUT
- Friday 24th April: 3.00pm (Schools Show) 6.30pm and 8.30pm SOLD OUT
- Saturday 25th April: 2.00pm and 8.00pm SOLD OUT
- Following the Friday 24th April 3pm show will be a talk from Elle Wilson, ECA graduate and Assistant Costume Designer for Outlander
- Following the Saturday 25th April 2pm show will be talks from ECA graduates Anna Robbins, the Costume Designer for Downton Abbey, and Katy Taylor and Emma O'Loughlin from the Costume Department of Game of Thrones
Tickets will be on sale from Monday 16th March on Hub Tickets at a cost of £12 per person.
For more information, please contact Adele Conn at email@example.com
The DVD of SHOW 2015 is available for pre-order online now. Copies of the 2014 Fashion Show are also available for purchase.
This article was published on 12/01/2015