The student-led Interdisciplinary Research Network (sIREN) will be running six seminars and workshops during the 2016/17 academic year.
The series, which is organised by Eleni-Ira Panourgia (Art - PhD) and Katerina Talianni (Music - PhD), aims to create networking events that bring together research-active staff and students to exchange methods, knowledge and ideas around interdisciplinary research and its potential.
The six seminars and workshops for this year are as follows:
- Designing interdisciplinary research projects | Wed 26th October 2016
- Challenges and limitations of existing research methodology: inventing new methods of interdisciplinary research | Wednesday 7th December 2016
- Managing digital data across disciplines | Friday 27th January 2017
- Going digital: electronics, programming and interdisciplinary research | Monday 27th February 2017
- How to showcase and communicate interdisciplinary research findings | Tuesday 21st March 2017
- How to find the ideal collaborator: developing skills for collaborative research projects | Date TBC
Are you interested in postgraduate study at Edinburgh College of Art?
We offer over 60 programmes across our five schools, including a number of PhD, MPhil and MSc by Research programmes.
This article was published on 01/10/2016