18th – 19th May 2017
Sculpture Court, Edinburgh College of Art, Main Building , 74 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh
In an exciting new venture students from our Performance Costume programme will stage the Performance Costume Show at Edinburgh College of Art (ECA) for two nights in May.
The Sculpture Court will be the backdrop for this spectacular show where the graduating students will combine their creative flair and technical prowess to create evocative performances, displaying costumes created for theatre, film, opera and dance. A drink will be provided on arrival, sponsored by Edinburgh Gin.
1st, 2nd and 3rd year students will also be showing their costumes and puppets in entertaining group performances.
Dates and times are as follows:
- Thursday 18th May: 6.30pm
- Thursday 18th May: 8.30pm
- Friday 19th May: 3.00pm (Schools show only)
- Friday 19th May: 6.30pm
- Friday 19th May: 8.30pm (SOLD OUT)
Tickets are available from Thursday 6th April. Please note we have a limited capacity of 164 seats per show.
On Friday 19th May, following the 3pm schools' show which should last for approximately 45 minutes, we will have recent graduates join us to discuss their careers in costume design for stage and screen.
- For more information on the Performance Costume Show please contact Adele Conn on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on the schools show please contact Ryan Buchanan on email@example.com
These shows are PERFORMANCE COSTUME ONLY. Fashion and Performance Costume shows have separated this year. The Fashion Show has SOLD OUT.
This article was published on 16/03/2017