- Develops and supports the use of technology in teaching and learning across ECA
- Works with academic and support staff to help deliver new, and enhance existing, programmes - both on-campus and distance-based.
- History of Art graduate from University of Edinburgh
- Worked at Queen Margaret University delivering a continuing professional development (CPD) training programme for Arts Professionals in Scotland and a postgraduate programme in Cultural Management.
- Managed the 'video for live performance' specialists 59 productions.
- Worked as an e-learning instructional designer for ICAS - the professional body of chartered accountants.